PROJECTS: Project management for creative, arts-based and cultural activation projects. This means...
- client liaison and management
- community engagement
- resourcing and budgeting
- research and information management
- creative strategy
I make sure creative projects, products and events reach the light of day on time and under budget. I've worked with art galleries, town councils, national property developers, communities and small private companies to make their cultural projects, arts events and exhibitions come to life.
DESIGN: graphic design specialising in branding for small to medium sized businesses.
What I can do for you is...
- logos and identity development including style guides
- business cards and stationary (ie letterheads)
- brochures, postcards, menus, posters, pamphlets
- social media tiles and web banners
- Squarespace websites
- any other printed or designy type you might need.
I've worked with many creative small businesses and am conscious of time and tight budget. I've also worked with big, international corporations so I know what target audiences want and look for.
Certificate III, Micro Business Management – Advanced Business Solutions, Perth, WA
Graduate Diploma, Graphic Design – RMIT, Melbourne, VIC
Masters, Cultural Heritage – Deakin University, Melbourne, VIC
Graduate Diploma, Curating (Exhibition & Museum Management) – Deakin University, Melbourne, VIC
Bachelor of Arts, English Literature & History – UWA, Perth, WA